Monday, March 15, 2010

OB4CL2 = FIRE


I follow Raekwon on Twitter (as you should), so I know he's currently on tour supporting his dope album released last year, "Only Built for Cuban Linx 2." His latest tweets say he's in either Brisbane or Byron Bay. I don't know where either of those places are, but that's what Google is for. OB4CL2 was one of my favorite hip-hop albums of last year, and not just because I was born before 1990. It had the style and soulful quality of our favorite older Wu-Tang albums while remaining exciting and current to our times. All of the guest stars shined (Ghostface, Cappadonna, Method Man, Master Killer, Slick Rick, etc.). If you consider yourself a true hip-hop fan and you didn't cop it last year, you should hit yourself with a pain stick.

OB4CL2 on itunes
Raekwon Myspace Page


No comments: